Wednesday, February 1, 2017

February Birthday Club winner today!!

Birthday Club winner for February:

We have a Birthday Club winner drawn today, rspade.  We want to all wish her a very Happy Birthday! Her Birthday is on the 26th.  Please email me Rosemary and give me your address so I can send you a nice gift.  nbelgian@aol.com

I hope all of you that have birthdays this month have a wonderful day and celebrate. Be sure you have joined the club by sending me your name and birthdate.
Happy Birthday to all of you!

                                                           Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Rosemary. Thanks for her gift, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a Happy Birthday Rosemary. I am sure you will enjoy your beautiful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Rosemary! Nancy, please put my name in your Birthday club for Zoctober! Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congreats to Rosemary and Happy Birthday hugs from Belgium Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete