Friday, December 30, 2016

Primitive Limited Editions Floss Club coming soon!

I survived Christmas and am packing the floss for the Limited Editions and the Ultimate Floss Clubs. Invoices will go out on the 1st.
You can join in any club at any time. I want to thank you for the great response I have had for the clubs.

I am always adding more....you know me well by now! And I was thinking that I get so many compliments on the Primitive colors...why not do a Primitive Limited Editions? It will be the same pricing as the other clubs. Buy 5 skeins and get one free and on the box of 12 you will be buying 11 and get one free. In the states it is $14.85 for 6 skeins each month or $29.55 for the box of 12 skeins with postage included.
20 yards per skein as usual.

This will be for the 15th of each month. Buy 1 month, 3, 6, or 12. If you pay for 12 months in full you will receive one month free. Quite a deal. Invoices will go out on the 15th.
Yes International  members may join and you can get quarterly shipments so your postage would only be $4.50 per month.

Email with inquiries or to sign up.
nbelgian@aol.com.

I will dye some gorgeous, very primitive colors each month. I will dye a good amount of each color so it will be in stock for at least a month or two if you want to order more singles of a certain color.

I better start warming up the dye pot for a marathon!
Thanks for stopping by!

                   Nancy aka  The Floss Queen

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of this as I love the primitive colors. Count me in. Will send you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Nancy: I am looking forward the seeing the new colors.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea. I can't until June, but I think I might then! For now, I will be happy with what I have, because the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Nancy. I can only imagine how awesome the prim colors will be. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my more new colors I'm so excited! Can't wait to see them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think when my Ultimate Floss Collections is complete, I'll have to switch to another set! :D

    ReplyDelete