Tuesday, December 20, 2016

8th Day of Christmas, two winners today!!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your beautiful compliments and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community.

On the 8th Day of Christmas......Santa Nancy gave to me:
 
 
Lets have two winners and each one will get a chart. Jingle as Ye Enter, Jingle as Ye go which makes an adorable door hanger or wall hanging. It also comes with a free ornament pack. The birds are holding small brass bells hanging from a piece of floss in their beaks. I display mine every Christmas. As a companion chart I made a primitive Merry Christmas chart called Decorating the Tree. Cute little birds decorating this tree and as a bonus for both charts I am including all the over dyed floss and bells! These are some of my best sellers for that reason. It comes with all the instructions and pictures for a simple...yes very simple, finish. No hand sewing it closed when you are finished. A simple fold over flap secured with a button.
 
The two names drawn this morning were Cathy Smith and Patricia Geary. Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
 
Stay tuned.....I still have more great gifts in my bag!
 
Santa Nancy

25 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Cathy and Pat two very lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to two lucky ladies! I hope this is only the beginning of a really great Christmas for everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cathy and Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy and Patricia - two lucky ladies! Thanks for all the surprises, Santa Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ladies! I've stitched this one and loved every minute! Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! What fun projects you have won! I know you will just love these. Thank you, Santa Nancy...Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to both of the lucky winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulously festive gift. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to two very blessed ladies! Definitely something to make the heart jingle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations ladies, you are very lucky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to the lucky winners. These banners are really full of festive cheer.
    Please put my name in your magic hat again.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to you lucky ladies...fingers crossed for tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Cathy & Patricia!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations to Cathy and Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What adorable prizes! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations ladies. What a beautiful project you have been gifted. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  18. These lovelies arrived in today's mail and I cannot wait to stitch them for next Christmas. Thank you again Nancy for making Christmas a little more merry.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love EVERY skein of floss you do--Thank you

    ReplyDelete