Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Birthday Club winner!

December Birthday Club Winner!
We have a Birthday winner today. The name drawn was Christine and her birthday is the 18th. We all want to wish her a very Happy Birthday! Please email me and give me your address Christine.
 
I want to wish everyone a very Happy Birthday who has a birthday this month. Make sure I have the month and date of your birthday and join the Birthday Club. I draw a name each month on the 1st and send a nice gift. Be sure and sign up for lots of fun.
 
                                        Nancy

.

                                                            

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Christine! I know you're going to love your surprise birthday gift. Thanks, Nancy, for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Christine. Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Christine & Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy

    Mu birthday is January 17. I would like to join the Birthday Club. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh happy birthday, Christine. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite colors are blues and greens or all colors! Thank you for a wonderful giveaway!

    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete