Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Birthday Club winner!

December Birthday Club Winner!
We have a Birthday winner today. The name drawn was Christine and her birthday is the 18th. We all want to wish her a very Happy Birthday! Please email me and give me your address Christine.
 
I want to wish everyone a very Happy Birthday who has a birthday this month. Make sure I have the month and date of your birthday and join the Birthday Club. I draw a name each month on the 1st and send a nice gift. Be sure and sign up for lots of fun.
 
                                        Nancy

.

                                                            

7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Christine! I know you're going to love your surprise birthday gift. Thanks, Nancy, for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Christine. Hope you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Christine & Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Nancy

    Mu birthday is January 17. I would like to join the Birthday Club. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh happy birthday, Christine. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete