Friday, December 16, 2016

4th Day of Christmas Necessaire winner!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your holiday wishes and beautiful compliments and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community and I think a lot of you are going to have a great Christmas present. I truly wish I could give one to each of you.

On this 4th day of Christmas we have a winner who gets to pick which sewing necessaire she would like.
Tell me: red and cream, Antique brown floral, blue floral, The Giving Quilt Christmas pattern or Williamsburg Sampler alphabet pattern.






And the name drawn out of the hat was Mary Martzolf. Congratulations! Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
 
Back to work....still so many presents to make!!!
 
Santa Nancy

25 comments:

  1. Good morning, Santa Nancy!! Congratulations to Mary, this is a GREAT gift! You are so giving and thoughtful. You deserve every compliment that you receive. SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift, congratulations to Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this way of starting off the day - seeing who the happy receiver is...! This is definately an advent tradition, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your wonderful gift Mary...Happy Friday Santa Nancy enjoy the weekend🎄

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Mary on a very special win....!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Nancy! I am thrilled to receive your beautiful work. I so love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Mary! Santa Nancy, you are absolutely the best. May you be as blessed in return.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winner! I have one of these and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky lady, it will be hard to pick they are all so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Mary!
    Christine - nannystitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, lucky Mary! Congratulations! I just love mine, and want one of each color and for each project. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so much fun Nancy. Thank you. Congratulations Mary..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Mary. You will love this wonderful prize. I just love mine! Thank you so much, Santa Nancy, for giving such wonderful gifts to us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Mary! Which project did you select? All of them are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete