Saturday, December 17, 2016

5th day of Christmas Floss Club winner!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your beautiful compliments and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community.

On the 5th Day of Christmas I am giving one month free to my Floss Club. Have you joined yet? Join us for 1-12 months, 6 skeins or a box of 12, Limited Editions or The Ultimate Collection.
 
Today the lucky winner will receive one month free, a box of 12 skeins, 20 yards each! Lots of stitching fun. The name drawn was Karen S. Congratulations! Please email me Karen. nbelgian@aol.com
 
Be sure to check back each day as I still have lots of gifts to give away.
 
Love,
Santa Nancy

28 comments:

  1. congratulations to all of the winners!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Karen.. Enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen you will so love this congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Karen S, and thanks to Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Congrats, Karen. What fun! I joined the Limited Edition Club and got my first set. They are beautiful colors. Wonder which one you will pick...maybe the Ultimate Collection! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to the lucky lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Saturday morning, Santa Nancy! Congratulations to Karen! Enjoy that lovely floss...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to all the winners so far! Santa Nancy, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Karen! Thanks, Santa Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I just saw this!! Thank you so much!! I am in shock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Karen!! Happy Saturday Santa Nancy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Karen!
    Christine - nannystitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Karen! What a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to Karen - You are always so generous. So many wonderful prizes to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Karen, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations Karen. So very happy for you. Merry Christmas everyone.

    ReplyDelete