Sunday, December 18, 2016

6th Day of Christmas Surprise present!

I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your beautiful compliments and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community.

We have a fun gift today on the 6th Day of Christmas....a surprise! You will have to wait and see what you have won! I have a cute little package here just waiting to go to the winner.....and the name drawn today was Fran Caswell. Congratulations Fran! Please email me. nbelgian@aol.com
 
Stay tuned for more gifts over the next week. We get to have fun before Christmas and Christmas.
 
Love,
Santa Nancy

28 comments:

  1. How wonderful for Fran! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Fran! What fun...a surprise from Santa Nancy...and we all know it will be a great present. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Fran! Hope you share a picture of your surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Santa Nancy! A surprise? Yay! Congratulations to Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, lucky Fran! Merry Christmas to her and you, Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky Fran, congratulations! I'm dying to know what it is. Such a tease, Nancy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Fran. What a treat lies in store.
    Please add my ever hopeful name to the next drawer :-) Good luck to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Fran!
    Christine - nannystitch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Fran, what could it be? only Santa Nancy knows

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Fran, on your surprise gift - and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Fran!! And thank you, Nancy, for the opportunity! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Nancy,
    I have just found out I am the winner. I am so excited to see my surprise. I just love surprises. Who doesn't right? ; ) Thank you so much. This is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Fran, Santa Nancy is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Fran! Please share with us when you receive your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Fran! Please share with us when you receive your gift.

    ReplyDelete