Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A few Christmas decorations

I am always asked to post some of my Christmas decorations.....and this year I was so busy I almost forgot. Here are a couple pictures.
I filled my antique cart with Santa sitting in his chair and positioned some of my Motionette elves around him. Their arms and heads move and some of them have lighted candles. They are simply adorable. Some of the elves have a saw or a hammer and work benches. Rudolph's nose is lit and his head turns from side to side. I know....it should have been a movie clip so you could see them all moving.



Santa Nancy needs a bigger house! My next house will have a Christmas room and I will finally be able to display everything. My son says I need the toy store in the Home Alone 2 movie.....I agree!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

20 comments:

  1. I love it all! Your tree is gorgeous; it looks really tall. A video of the elves would be fun, but you may be a wee bit too busy. Thanks for the peek into your North Pole Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is amazing and looks magnificent! Beautiful Christmas decorating!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorations.
    Love the big 'ol tree. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Santa Nancy. Wow, that's a lot of Christmas in one place!! LOL And it is beautiful! You have so much talent...thank you for letting us see a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun.... a peek at your beautiful Christmas display. Oh, what fun, those elves..so cute. I can just imagine them moving about! I love it all. Your tree is stunning! What fun it must be to sit in the living room and just enjoy all this holiday cheer. You truly are Santa Nancy! Thanks so much for taking the time to post this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your trees is beautiful. Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning Nancy Christmas spectacular 🎄🎄

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how pretty. I think a room for just Christmas is awesome. :) Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely put the Santa in Santa Nancy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! How amazing! Merry, Blessed Christmas Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking festive there Nancy! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks beautiful. You deserve a Christmas room to display everything.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful Nancy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my!!! I adore how you have decorated for Christmas. Wishing you a merry Christmas full of smiles and laughter :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!! That is absolutely AMAZING!! That tree alone is incredible... I do believe you are Wonder Woman... I do not know how you do what you do...between your designs and creating...and blogging...and decorating??? EEEEKKKK... I feel shamed LOL... But I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful decorations! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful decorations. What a beautiful home. Hey, a dedicated Christmas room is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gyönyörű a karácsony nálatok!

    ReplyDelete