Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Second Day of Christmas Winner

                                     
I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your holiday wishes and beautiful compliments and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community and I think a lot of you are going to have a great Christmas present. I truly wish I could give one to each of you.

Today for the Second Day of Christmas the lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to shop for goodies in my ebay store....or from my blog or club memberships. The name drawn was LaNelle.
Please email me and give me your selections and your address. nbelgian@aol.com

Back to work....so many presents.........

23 comments:

  1. Good morning, Santa Nancy!! Congratulations to LaNelle! What an amazing gift! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Santa Nancy! Congratulations LaNelle Enjoy shopping!
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing surprise Nancy❗️❗️ Thank you again for your generosity will be in touch..blessings LaNelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! And Happy Holidays Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats LaNelle, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy you are awesome! I suggest surprising the winner! Of course the person who gets extra may wonder where they came from :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to LaNelle! Such a wonderful gift, Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and Happy Holidays LaNelle.. GOD Bless, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Have fun on your shopping spree. Thanks, Santa Nancy for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete