Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Adding Aida to the Linen Club for 2018

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas. I had a wonderful day with my family......those are the best times! I enjoyed a day off and now it is time to gear up for 2018. Lots of new floss and linens to dye.

I will be adding 16ct Aida fabric to the linen club if any of you are interested. I have received one order and have placed another for January. I wanted to test the water first....a couple of you requested that I add Aida to the inventory and I am happy to fill the requests if I can.

Pricing for the Linen club will remain the same for 2018.
I have 28, 32, 36 and 40ct linen.
1/8 yard is  $9
1/4 yards is  $19
1/2 yard is  $39

Aida pricing:  16ct
1/8 yard is $9
1/4 yard is $17
1/2 yard is $35

You can join for one month, 3 months, etc. or auto ship each month. You can also just place one order for any fabric. I will start showing colors in January that are available. nbelgian@aol.com with any questions

Starting in January I will have the drawing each month for a winner in each club for the free floss. The Limited Editions, The Primitive Limited Editions and the Linen Club.
There will be one winner in each club on the 1st of each month. A week after their free gift is sent out I will show you the colors they received. That way if any of you want to order the special colors you can.
The winners will receive 6 free skeins if they get 6 in their club shipments or 1/8 yard of linen.
They will receive 12 free skeins in they get 12 in their club shipments or 1/4yd or more of linen.

This way we will have 3 additional winners each month for free gifts. Everyone loves free goodies! And you know how I love to have give-aways around here.

I think 2018 will be lots of fun and I will have some great new colors for floss and linens so stay tuned. I certainly will be keeping my elves busy carding floss in 2018.

I just finished a sampler pattern.....well it is a re-do of a pattern I had.....and when I have the legend and chart printed I will show it to you in a couple days. I think you will like the changes I have made.

Back to work......time to fire up the dye pot and start dyeing new floss and fabrics.

Have a nice day.....thanks for stopping by.
                                              Nancy

9 comments:

  1. If the 16 count Aida works out, how about some 18?! Can't wait to see the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, you are so generous with your time and talents for all of us in the stitching community. I look forward to seeing your "renovated" sampler design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your 16 ct Aida. Can't wait to see the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the new colors of floss! Hope you and your family have a wonderful and blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will see the new colors.
    Have one nice day
    Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a wonderful time with your family. I use 18 ct all the time. I would love to see it in some of you colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of 16ct Aida which is what I mainly stitch on now. Look forward to seeing the colors.

    ReplyDelete