Monday, December 18, 2017

Sixth Day of Christmas winner!

                                    
I want to thank all of you who took the time to enter each day and leave your holiday wishes and comments. It is my pleasure to give back to the stitching community, especially during the Christmas season.

Today for the Sixth Day of Christmas the lucky winner will tell me the name of someone they would like me to send a special gift to! Christmas is all about sharing.....and giving. I have a nice Christmas box of goodies to give today. The name drawn was Jennifer Kelly. She said she would like to give the gift to her sister. Please send me an email Jennifer so I can get your sister's address. nbelgian@aol.com

Be sure to keep checking back each day to see if you are a winner. Thank you for sharing this Christmas with me.

                                                Santa Nancy

11 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful thing to be able to gift someone! I am sure she will love her box of goodies. Santa Nancy has been very generous again this year. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Jennifer and her sister! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Jennifer & her sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jennifer. Your sister is a lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nancy - I was so excited to see you had drawn my name. Thank you!!! I will email you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jennifer and her sister

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Jennifer and her lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Jennifer and her sister. They will love this floss. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, Santa Nancy! Congratulations to the winner and her sister!

    ReplyDelete