Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Join us in 2018 for the Floss and Linen Clubs

In the hustle and bustle of all the Christmas activities I am dyeing fabric and floss for 2018.
The linens will be darker and more dramatic in January. I did a lot of light mottled antique looking fabrics the past few months and now I will switch to more dramatic fabrics. I will show some after Christmas if you would like to order. Or join the Linen Club. You can do auto ship each month with the size and count you like or sign up for the number of months you would like.
28, 32, 36 and 40ct is what I dye.
1/8 yard is $9
1/4 yard is $19
1/2 yard is $39
plus postage.

The floss clubs for 2018......I have decided to continue with all 12 months next year. Come join us......
Limited Editions and Primitive Limited Editions
6 skeins is $14.85
A box of 12 skeins is $29.55
Join for as many months as you would like or do auto ship each month.

Starting in February most of the floss will have heavy variations in them. A few will have it in January too. I did a lot of subtle colored floss last year and now I will change to more drastic variations.

I send Paypal invoices on the 1st (or you can mail a check) and need payment by the 3rd as I ship orders by the 5th. If you have a different date you need to pay, please let me know in advance.

Would you like to gift a friend with a club shipment? Let me know and I can mail directly to them along with a gift card with your message.

I do ship International so send me a message if you want a postage quote. Several of my customers in Canada and Ireland do shipments every other month as I can put two months in an envelope for the same price. It runs from $9.50 to $13.50.

And last of all....if you want to re-new your membership for 2018 please send me an email so I can update my files. A lot of you have already done this and I thank you for your continued business.
nbelgian@aol.com

Back to playing Santa.....so many presents to wrap...........

                                                   Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the floss and linen with deeper variations. I love everything I have seen so far. Thank you Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my brain is working better i need to email you about my floss club membership.

    ReplyDelete