Saturday, November 14, 2015

A few of the Green/tan necessaries

I believe this was the Moda fabric Kansas Troubles....
I had quite a bit left over from a project and made some necessaires.
I included green floss with these...tan wool felt for the button bag and needle pages. Charms, buttons, trims, always lots of goodies packed into one of these little sewing packages. I don't have the greens listed yet...but here are a few pictures.











I will be sure to save one of each color for the give-away so you will be able to select your favorite. I know which is my favorite!!
Nancy

12 comments:

  1. Nancy, you make it hard to pick just one! Kind of like eating potato chips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These just make me sigh with pleasure. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and very difficult choise!
    Ciao
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  4. sono uno piĆ¹ bello dell'altro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Difficult choice. All are so cute!!
    Hugs
    Pilar

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so very lovely and the perfect gift for any stitcher

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be so hard to pick just one! They are all just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, these are lovely - might be my favourites of the one's I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete