Tuesday, December 9, 2014

9th Day of Christmas SURPRISE gift winner today!

                                                             
On this 9th Day of Christmas we have a surprise gift going out to a lucky winner! Now I said it is a surprise....so you know that I can't show it here because I want the recipient to truly have a great gift to open. I think I will post a couple photos after Christmas and show the surprise gifts that went out and maybe they will show them on their blogs too.

So today the lucky winner is: Annette-California
Congratulations Annette! Please email me, nbelgian@aol.com, and give me your address and your gift will be in the mail. Remember....don't open it 'till Christmas!!
                                                Santa Nancy

24 comments:

  1. Congrats! Surprises are always nice if they are coming from Santa Nancy. That is a great idea to post them later...be fun to see what gift they received.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Annette - enjoy your surprise! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful wonderful pressie! Enjoy Annette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annette, congratulations, what a wonderful surprise for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad for Annette! She gives to so many people over Christmas and I'm happy to see her getting the surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surprise! How exciting! Happy for you and congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Annette! I can't wait to see the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Surprises are lots of fun! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Annette.Enjoy your surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW WOW WOW!! What a great surprise to have read my name listed on your blog today that I won. I am so grateful and thankful Santa Nancy! I know you give from your heart. And thank you ladies for all your lovely comments. I certainly will post photos of what Santa Nancy's gift is!!!
    Thank you so very kindly Santa Nancy - love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Annette! Love your happy sunshiney pink rose - it spreads good cheer here where it's grey today.
    Santa Nancy, this is still so much fun! You've spread joy for well over a month now! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your surprise Annette! Lucky you!
    And thank you Santa Nancy for making so many people so happy!!! - Greetings Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, I am behind a couple of days on congratulating the winners! Congratulations, Annette! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulation Annette hugs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so excited for Annette. Thanks, Santa many!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to all the happy winners and thank you again, Santa Nancy, for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Surprises are wonderful. Congrats to the winner. x

    ReplyDelete