Sunday, December 7, 2014

7th Day of Christmas winner!


                                                            

On the 7th day of Christmas Santa Nancy is giving away a $25 gift certificate for you to choose items from my ebay store. You will browse my store, http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe  and then tell me what you want. Do not purchase on ebay.  Charts, floss, all kinds of hand dyed trims, etc.
We have one lucky winner today:
sew.darn.quilt
Congratulations!! Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
And we still have lots of gifts in my bag to give away so stay tuned each day.
Santa Nancy
.

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Carolyn! You were hoping Santa would bring you some floss ..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! you are one lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!! You Lucky Lady, you!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the first seven days of winners! Enjoy your win! And thank you Nancy for being so generous with your goodies!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Nancy ") My buttons nearly popped when I saw my name this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to the lucky lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for Carolyn, she totally deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congreatulation to the happy winner from Belgium Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on winning today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the lucky winner. What fun you will have picking out a favorite thing. Santa Nancy has been busy!
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete