Wednesday, December 17, 2014

17th Day of Christmas Winner!

                                
On this 17th day of Christmas I have a Sewing Necessaire going out to one lucky winner. I must tell you that I am having trouble with my camera (maybe Santa Nancy needs to get a new one) and I wasn't able to upload the photos of these....so you will have to trust me with the fabric choice on your gift.
The lucky winner today is: Starry-eyed stitcher. Congratulations! Please email me, nbelgian@aol.com, and give me your address.

Counting down the days....having fun with give-aways!!!
                                              Santa Nancy

19 comments:

  1. Good morning, Santa Nancy! You are such a GREAT Santa! Congratulations to today's winner. This is so much fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to the lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Starry-eyed stitcher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Thanks so much for doing this Nancy as it is so much fun. I love the blogs especially during Christmas with everyone's ornaments, decorations and inspiration. It's all festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're certainly spreading the festive cheer Nancy :)
    Congrats to today's lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! I'm sure it will be lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great for you fellow stitcher! Good for you!! Hang in there santa N. You are making alot of peolpe happy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win! Wow, I can't believe it's day 17 already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sewing necessaires ~ congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. It's me!!! I am so excited. Thank you so much Nancy. I feel so priveledged. Irene xxx starry-eyed-stitcher

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, Irene!
    Sounds like a great gift for Santa Nancy, (camera) after all, you have really been on the Nice List all year.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Irene! Great gift and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has been fun and you are so generous Nancy. Congrats to today's winner! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Irene. Thanks for all you share. This giftaway is so much fun, Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Irene! Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete