Monday, December 8, 2014

8th Day of Christmas winners!



                                                                                  
                                                              







On the 8th day of Christmas I thought I would give a gift to you....and for one of your friends. The winner will receive the sampler chart of their choice and they can give me the name of a friend who will get to pick out a sampler chart. I will mail both charts. You can pick the chart to surprise your friend or you can let your friend select from my inventory. I thought this might be a fun way to share one day in this give-away.


Today's winner is: Joyce Clark Frank.
You will be able to select a friend that you would like to receive a chart. Please email me at nbelgian@aol.com. I need your address and your friend's address. Congratulations to both of you!!!
Santa Nancy

19 comments:

  1. What a super win! Enjoy picking your charts. Congrats and Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Joyce - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Joyce and your friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Santa Nancy. I will email you my information now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Lovely surprise for your friend too. Irene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so generous...congratulations to Joyce and her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Joyce - and her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely prize :) Congrats Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to say Thanks again Santa Nancy. I just spoke with my friend, Brenda J, and she said she was glad I was lucky. I have sent you an email with our addresses.
    joycefrank@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, nice prize Congrats to Joyce!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet is that, one for you and one for your friend. Nancy, you just think of it all.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete