Thursday, November 15, 2018

Gift Certificates for the holidays

It's almost that special holiday time of the year....of course we celebrate all year long here at the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe with gift giving. Sharing is the best part of life.

I have Gift Certificates available all year long. During the holiday season I usually have a Black Friday Special.....this year it is a discount on gift certificates. A $25 gift certificate is $22.50. A $50 gift certificate is $45. A $100 gift certificate is $90. This special will run through November so if you want one I suggest you get it as soon as possible. I limit this offer to 100 gift certificates.

To purchase a gift certificate you tell me the amount and then you will receive a Paypal invoice from me. Then I can send you the certificate in an email or a hard copy. Certificates are numbered for my reference. I can also send the certificate in an email for you as a gift.
Gift Certificates now available,any amount
Email with any questions. I also give Gift Certificates away during the holidays.
nbelgian@aol.com                     Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment