Friday, November 30, 2018

Club invoices for December

I had set up the reoccurring Paypal invoices to start in December. I did a trial run on a customer and it worked fine and it was sent on the scheduled date.

I am getting notifications that Paypal is sending out the December invoices today...don't know why unless it is because the 1st falls on the weekend. They were scheduled for half to go out on the 1st and the other half on the 2nd so we will see how they go. We hope to have all orders shipped by the 6th.

So pay the invoice when you normally do....got to love technology. Just when you think you have it all figured out! LOL

Tomorrow is the BIG day....I start the 12 Days of Christmas give-aways and you don't want to miss out. You can enter each day for the give-aways. I truly love to share and give back to the stitching community. I appreciate all of you.

Stay tuned.

Nancy

8 comments:

  1. We are so grateful for your creativity and love of sharing. Invoice received flawlessly and paid and we are excited for the 12 Days of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes technology..lol!! So excited for 12 days of Christmas. Thanks for all the things you do and your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am over the moon to join your Floss club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am Diana Zaslow. (Dee's Delights Stitcher
    Am I doing something wrong? I'm always listed as 'unknown'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your generosity, during such a busy time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Nancy! Got my invoice this time and paid! :)

    ReplyDelete