Thursday, March 28, 2019

Invoices for April and Paypal again....

I get notices from Paypal when my recurring invoices go out...and I received almost 30 notices this morning for invoices that should go out on the 1st.....Paypal's response was that because the last day of the month is on the weekend they sent them out now. So I said....they are not supposed to go out until the 1st. Monday. She had no clue......as usual....so remember that even if they mess up and send them early they are not due until the 1st or the 2nd as half of them go out on the 2nd. If you need to pay on another day that is later than the 7th please let me know.

I am carding the America the Beautiful floss and shipments will start tomorrow and go through Monday. I am a bit slower these days with this bad hip that is non-stop pain if I sit, stand or walk. As I have said before, Old Ain't for Sissies!

If you would like one of these sets they are still available. I will dye a second and third dye lot with this collection. :))
Email me with any questions please...I don't get to the blog page as often as I would like. I am up to my ears in floss! LOL
nbelgian@aol.com

Have a great day.
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that Nancy, do you need a replacement hip? hope it will be better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joke. Yes, I will eventually need both hips replaced. I am putting it off for as long as I can.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you are in constant pain. That is definitely no fun. A former boss of mine had a hip replacement and although, there was some pain from the surgery while he healed, he said it was instant relief. Don't put it off for too long! Thank you for your beautiful floss and fabrics!!!I received my invoice on the 1st and paid it!

    ReplyDelete