Friday, March 28, 2014

Free floss this weekend with floss purchase

Another weekend special.....this weekend, Fri-Sunday the 30th......for every 7 skeins of floss you buy (20 yards each), you get one free (20 yards) of your choice. Choose from any in the 1795 Sampler Collection or any of the other colors I have in my shop.
To say you have lots of colors to choose from is an understatement!
You can browse my store http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe
See the category at the left "hand dyed floss".
You can purchase on ebay or email me direct with your order. nbelgian@aol.com
*****If you order through ebay, you must send me a message to tell me you saw this sale to get the free floss. The sale is not on ebay.
Thank you for the nice response I have been having to these weekend sales. I do all I can to help and I love to share.
Have a great weekend!
Nancy
P.S.            If anyone missed the free shipping on the 1795 Sampler Floss collection, 80 skeins, 1600 yards....I will extend it this weekend. Free shipping world wide! Saves up to $20. This will not be combined with the free floss sale.

2 comments:

  1. Belle couleur des fils Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!! I missed out on the last sale. I'm off to have a look now to see what I can't live without! :-)

    ReplyDelete