Saturday, December 8, 2012

Friendship tribute sampler pattern winner today

On the 8th day of Christmas
      Nancy gave to me:
One lucky winner today will get my Friendship Tribute Sampler pattern. It has an alternate ending on this sampler, you choose which one you want. One says I hope to keep all my good friends. The other ending is I hope to keep you my good friend. One to keep and the other makes a great gift.

And today's winner is:  Mary (Mary's Stitching Spot)
Congratulations Mary. Please email me nbelgian@aol.com so I can get your address.

Be sure to check each day to see if you have won. I am truly enjoying this holiday season with all of you.

Love from Santa Nancy

13 comments:

  1. great giveaways , I would love to take part
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sampler! Congrats Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Mary, what a pretty sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely sampler and congratulations to Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary congrats with this beautiful sampler !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo, congratulations Mary! This is such a pretty sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Mary!! Hope your day was merry and bright Santa Nancy!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. great sampler! congrats to the winner =)

    ReplyDelete