Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Floss Winners today!

On the 11th day of Christmas
   Nancy gave to me:
Floss seems to be a favorite...... so lets give 3 winners some of my hand dyed floss today. I will send several skeins...tell me if you want Christmas red and green or tell me your favorite colors.
The 3 lucky winners today are: Musicwoman, Susan (Yellow Flower Meadow), and Nan (diane A). Congratulations! Please email me nbelgian@aol.com and send me your address.

Wishing you all the Merriest Christmas Season!

Love from Santa Nancy

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern, just something small, just what I was lookin for! Greetings
    Lida

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so so sweet, Christmas red and green are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners so far. Nancy, this is so much fun - thanks for sharing the way you do all year long. You certainly have a generous heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrat to the winners. It is exciting to see your blog everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you Nancy for the giveaway and the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely. Congratulations to the ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all three!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations....what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners! This is wonderful floss to stitch with (from a previous winner).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Felicidades a las ganadoras , como siempre muy generosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what a great gift, I love your floss and I am sure your winners today will too if they haven't already tried it.
    Thanks again, Santa Nancy.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to your flossy winners!! Sure they'll love every strand! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners. WooHoo! Happy holidays nancy
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete