Thursday, October 31, 2019

25ct Lugana is now available

 I thought I  would add 25ct Lugana to the inventory for a while since I have had several requests this year. If you would like this for your club shipment please let me know as soon as possible.
Same price....1/8 yd is $9
1/4yd is $19,
1/2yd is $39 plus postage.
nbelgian@aol.com

I dye a lot of neutral sampler colors, tans, parchment, etc. Let me know what you are looking for.

I also want to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween!!!


Invoices are going out tomorrow....a few have already gone out since Paypal always does that for some reason.

Be sure you have entered the give-away for tomorrow. It's never too late to enter.

November will have my very favorite give-away and you don't want to miss this one. Stay tuned for a fun-filled holiday season!

Nancy

9 comments:

  1. 🎃Happy Halloween 🎃 everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween! I love your threads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your threads and would really like to win some. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween all. We don't really celebrate halloween in Australia although it is growing in popularity. Your threads have so many beautiful colours, Nancy. It would be a real joy to win some. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your threads. I would love to win.

    ReplyDelete