Sunday, October 1, 2017

Did you get your club invoice today?

All of the club invoices have gone out this morning. For all three floss clubs and the new linen club.

Thank you for such a great response. I will show an updated photo of the limited edition linen colors tomorrow. Half of the linen in the previous photos has been sold.

Please let me know if you did not receive your invoice this morning. nbelgian@aol.com

Orders will be packed over the next few days and go out by the 5th as usual.

Have a great day.

Nancy

4 comments:

  1. I received my Floss club invoice yesterday & paid. All set Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see it yesterday, but I don't spend on Sunday, so I paid it today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my Limited Edition Primitive floss today. Such a great selection of colors! Thank you, Nancy, for making this available at a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know where my head was, but I finally got it paid! I am so sorry! We have a new grandbaby due to arrive tomorrow and a very sick dog, so I guess that's on my mind.

    ReplyDelete