Friday, July 21, 2017

Christmas in July winners starts today!!

Santa Nancy always has fun with Christmas in July at The Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. Today we have a lucky winner who will get to select the box of floss of their choice!
Farmhouse Memories:


Tree Swing, Covered Porch, Buggy Wheel, Olde Homestead, Chicken Coop, Hay Loft, Summer Kitchen, Vegetable Patch, Mama's Quilt Top, Carrot Patch, Churned Butter and Well Pump.

Nest we have Let Me Call You Sweetheart:
Surrey with the Fringe on Top, Sunday Hayride, Memory Lane, Pressed Flowers, Penny Violets, Stroll in the Park, Sleigh Ride, Picking Daisies, Moonlight Serenade, The Old Mill Stream, Wedding Carnation and Grandma's Beau

The lucky name drawn was not a follower. You must be a follower with my Faithful Friends! This has never happened before...the SECOND name drawn was not a follower! I do check...please be sure you are a follower!
The third name drawn was a follower! Sarah (Sara's Scrappin Spot)

Please send me an email with your choice and your address.

                                                Santa Nancy

22 comments:

  1. Oh,no! I am sure I am a follower because I get your 'feed' whenever you post a new entry . . . but how awful for the people who could have won! Congrats to Sarah, though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sarah!! What a great collection....❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Sarah! Have fun with all the pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner! Thank you for the generous giveaways, Santa Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky Sarah! I'm glad you check for followers 'cause I don't always remember to mention that I am. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sarah. Yeah for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to have my name entered in your floss drawing. I love your floss.
    Paula Shelgren

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what are the chances you would draw two non-followers! Or that someone wouldn't read the directions and realize they had to follow? Congratulations to Sara - 3 turned out to be her lucky number!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations! love the farmhouse colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful choices! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Farmhouse colors.Please enter me into the drawing. Debbie Chapman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Christmas in July...thanks to Santa Nancy!!! Such beautiful colors. Now that I have my floss organized, I see how much I'm missing (HA!). I'm already putting together a list, but better enter the contests just in case. Thanks for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to have my name entered in your floss drawing. I love your floss.
    Paula Shelgren

    ดูหนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing.Thank for your very good article...!

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  15. สมัคร goldenslot ได้ที่นี่
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete