Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Birthday Club winner today!!!!

Happy Birthday to all my friends who have birthdays this month. We have a winner today for the Birthday Club.  Congratulations! The name drawn for this month was:    zenupees

I thought I would let her pick her favorite color from the new boxed floss collections. Ultimate Pinks, Purples, Greens or the Browntones. Tell me your favorite colors!







Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com

Be sure each of you have entered. Simply email me the month and date of your birthday. On the first of each month I announce a winner. You know I love to give presents!!!
                                                  Nancy

17 comments:

  1. Congrats and happy birthday, zenupees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats & Happy Birthday to the lucky winner!
    Nancy those boxes of flosses are beautiful! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday greetings to all those with March birthdays! Congratulations to this month's birthday winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great gift. Happy birthday to Zenupees!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Zenupees. What a wonderful present. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday zenupees!
    Nancy, what a lovely gift, you are generous soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to this month's Birthday winner. These colour sets are all so gorgeous it would be a real challenge to choose just one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Nancy,i'm so happy that i have won and sellect the Pinks color of floss.It is a wonderful gift to my birthday.I send you my address by a mail.
    Thank you so much ,you are so generous Hugs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I imagine zenupees is absolutely thrilled. Colors are beautiful, but the browns are calling to me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Zenupees, and happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Marie-Claire and congratulations on your win. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to Marie-Claire.
    Happy B-Day!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete