Friday, March 14, 2014

Welcome Spring new sampler!

Everyone seems ready for spring.....so a Welcome Spring sampler sounded appropriate to me. I wanted to do this one a little different....I am going to have one model stitcher do the whole sampler. I am going to have another stitcher do just the insert without the border or the house, trees and lawn below it....so you have two options. I am also going to over dye the whole sampler after I get it back from the stitcher! I will share that with you when the time comes. For now...here is the new sampler:

The pattern size for the whole thing is 231 x 304 stitches. Finished size on 32ct linen will be 14.4 x 19 inches. Year and your initials go on this pattern but you can add that to any of my sampler patterns as there is always room to add it if you so desire. Charted for DMC. Shown on cream linen with my stitching program. Charts are available now. $14.99 for 10 pages. 4 pages of color blocks chart, 4 pages symbols chart, color key and pattern information.

Thanks for stopping by......time to start on another pattern!
Nancy

9 comments:

  1. Wow its an amazing piece, will enjoy seeing it when its completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spring sampler is beautiful.. I am in awe just looking at it! Something one day I would love to stitch... maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sampler! I just love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really like that one!! The colors are beautiful. I'll add that one to my wish list! I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La grille est magnifique bravo Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete