Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Charm of Friendship sampler is finished

I got an email from Dede who stitched this model for me and sent me this picture...and it is on it's way! I can hardly wait to get the mail this week as you can imagine. This pattern is The Charm of Friendship and I love the verse. The sampler is 230 x 279, finished size on 16ct (32ct linen) is 14.4" x 17.4" . Charts will be available on Wednesday.
She did a great job and I can hardly wait to get it framed. Thanks once again to all of you great model stitchers. I could not do all of these samplers without you! I am spending 25 hours per week on patterns alone......and I am stitching mottoes for customers and that takes up my evenings. If I could just add another 40 hours to each week I would have it made!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. oooh now that sound lovely, The Charm of Friendship...cannot wait to see that :) Yes I too wish for more hours in a day! Wishing you a happy stitchy Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete