Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Charm of Friendship Sampler


I just received another model in the mail today....she did a beautiful job on this sampler. I am so lucky to know so many talented people...and generous with their time.
This is shown stitched with my own over dyed floss. It is charted for DMC....but I like the softness of these over dyed colors I chose.
The Charm of Friendship. I am printing charts this afternoon if you would like one. The chart alone is $14.99 for 10 pages. Enlarged color blocks and symbols pages are included to make it easier for you. Chart with my over dyed floss is $19.99. Stitched on natural 32ct linen, finished size is 14 x 16-1/2".
******THIS WEEKS SPECIAL*******
The first 10 charts sold($14.99) will receive free floss! I do all I can to help in this tough economy. Email nbelgian@aol.com if you would like a chart.
      I have just selected a verse for my next small sampler....be sure to stay tuned next week to see the pattern.
     I have quite a few model stitchers but if you are in the states, like stitching on linen and have some time, I would love to trade stitching for floss (and anything else in my store).
                                             Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the design, it has so many different motifs and colors. I love the softness of the colors!
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete