Thursday, March 27, 2014

A different sampler by changing colors

A friend asked me to sell her The charm of Friendship sampler chart but asked me to change the colors for her. No problem! She loves reds and dramatic colors....

I even made the border on the flowers a wider red for her. I love the ease of changing patterns with a stitching program and a few minutes time. I like it so well that I will sell the pattern with this color combination too. I may even send it out to another model stitcher. Charted for DMC.
Back to the drawing board..............
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. un trabajo precioso , me encanta

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nancy! Love the color changes you made to your friendship sampler!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Robin in Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both of these but the red is definitely my color! I would love to stitch it for you.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did find a model stitcher for this one....would love to have you stitch a different one for me.

    ReplyDelete