Friday, March 14, 2014

Weekend discounts for loyal followers

I am always trying to help in this tough economy. I thought I might have some weekend sales and change them up all the time. This weekend...lets see....3-14 through 3-15....lets do FREE shipping on the 1795 Sampler Floss collection. That save you $8 in the states and $20 if you are International. The 80 skeins, 20 yards each, 1600 yards! of over dyed floss will do plenty of projects for you. Set is $156.00.  I have previously done free floss equal to your postage...so lets throw that in. CHOOSE between free floss equal to your postage  OR  free shipping. Such a deal.....think of all that floss! This would run over $600 from the other over dyed floss companies. I am always trying to bring you a great product at an affordable price. Get this while it lasts! 2 days only.............
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment