Sunday, March 16, 2014

Another Spring Sampler

After I completed the last sampler, Welcome Spring, I told you how I was going to have it stitched two ways. One as the whole sampler and the other with just the insert and no border or house below it. I thought I would do the chart now so I could show you how different they look.
This is the whole chart:
And this is the second chart I did with just the insert. Both have your initials and the year. But that can be added to any of my charts as there is always room or you could remove any motif to insert your name or initials.
The first sampler is 14.4" x 19",    16ct or (32ct linen).
The smaller sampler is 10.9" x 14.4",   16ct or (32ct linen).
Now I can hardly wait to see them stitched! The colors shown above are pretty close to the actual DMC colors I selected. I am charting for DMC to make it easy for any one to buy their floss to stitch one of my charts. Charts are $14.99. 10 pages, 4 pages of enlarged color blocks, 4 pages of enlarged symbols blocks, pattern info and key.

Thanks for stopping by....have a great day!
Nancy

6 comments:

  1. Love them both, what an amazing difference it makes to the whole feel of the sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I think they are both just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Les sampler sont aussi très beau bonne journée Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another wonderful chart, Nancy! The colors are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful samplers Nancy!! Spring has arrived here although it's still cold!

    ReplyDelete