Monday, March 3, 2014

Switching colors in a sampler design

I had a customer ask me if I would show one of my sampler patterns to her with different colors....she couldn't picture it but wanted softer colors. With a few tweaks to the stitching program here it is in softer colors. I still haven't sent this one out to be stitched...I am going to use even softer, faded colors. I need to select them soon and get this mailed out. I love getting them back all stitched and beautiful and ready to be framed. Any ways....I just wanted to show you how different a sampler can look with a few color changes. Thanks for stopping by!
Nancy

8 comments:

  1. I love both versions! The original colors are perfect for the holidays and the softer version looks so timeless - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those softer colors! I prefer those too!
    Hugs
    Lida

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both lovely....but I'm partial to the softer colours....looks a bit more "aged" (?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both, but it's nice to see the variations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it amazing how different it looks with just a few colour changes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful sampler in both colour ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree, I like the softer colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ils sont beau tout les deux Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete