Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mini Motto kits and frames are ready

Thank you for all the inquiries on the new mini motto kits and frames for The Sewing Parlour and The Stitching Parlour. My son made quite a few frames this week and they are stained and ready to go.

I forgot to mention that you can have any color floss for any kit. You don't have to take what is pictured. I usually stitch in reds and greens because so many of my antique mottoes are stitched in those colors and to be honest, those colors photograph better than lighter colors.
The mini motto is 4-1/2" x 9-1/2". With the frame it is 7-1/2" x 12-1/2". I will also be selling the frames separately.

The mini motto kits and frames are $46 for the package plus postage. You can email me orders at nbelgian@aol.com. I also list them on ebay but appreciate direct sales as ebay fees are so high.
I removed the glass to prevent a glare in the photo. It comes with glass, backing and hanger attached and ready to hang.

I also have a frame with rustic notches along the sides and not the dressy groove on the frame. It looks more primitive/country.
Your choice of frame with your kit.
Thanks for stopping by...have a great weekend.
Nancy

9 comments: