Sunday, November 15, 2015

Yes I ship gifts direct to your friends

I just had a gal order a couple sewing necessaires on ebay and she wanted to know if I will ship them direct to her friends as gifts. Yes I do! I also have the nice fold over cards and will write a message for you. I thought I had mentioned this before....because I have been doing it for years as a lot of you know. Now the rest of you know! lol






The necessaires make the nicest presents. They can be shipped in a padded envelope for a couple dollars or I can mail them in a small box. Either way they travel just fine.
Back to sewing....I just found another French General fabric in the stash.....and I absolutely love red!! Have I said that enough lately?
 
Thanks for stopping by. I will show the French General necessaires when they are finished.
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Hello - I just love those beautiful necessaries! I'm definitely going to have to get some, so it's good to know that you will also ship to friends.
    Can't wait to see the fabulous Frednch General fabric!
    Best wishes,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Nancy. You are so talented and make such beautiful things. I am in love with French General Fabrics and always pick up a yard or two when I find a new pattern. Do I need them? LOL There is no need when it comes to fabric. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete