Monday, November 23, 2015

Black Friday sale, necessaires, floss sets, etc


My Black Friday sale (last sale for this year)is all this week and running through  Friday.
10% off but you must buy direct from me and not through ebay.
Free shipping in the states on orders over $100.


All Necessaires, floss singles, boxes, sets, collections, linen, charts, motto kits, etc. The only thing not on sale is the frames as my son sells them now.
Email me your order if you need anything, nbelgian@aol.com.
 
                                      

                                                
                                                 
Thanks for stopping by.
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. I am waiting for Friday!!!!!!!!

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Nancy! Here it comes! Black Friday! I'll email you soon. Thanks for giving such a great opportunity!
    Cheers!
    Ann Riddledom, www.writers-house.com

    ReplyDelete