Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Jingle as Ye Enter winners today!!

We have 2 winners today as I picked a second winner! Jingle as Ye Enter, Jingle as Ye Go.


The names drawn were Judy Yunt and Amy's Crafty Shenanigans
Please email me with your address.
 
We have one more drawing for 18 skeins of primitive colored floss on the 30th so you still have time to enter. AND you don't want to miss the 12 Days of Christmas. You can enter each day for the give-aways that you like...or enter all of them.
 
Be sure you have signed up for the Birthday Club too!
 
I hope all of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow. As I have said before....all countries should have a day to celebrate being thankful. Even in these troubled times this world is going through we still have many things to be thankful for. I know I do.
Nancy
 
 
 

22 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    Nancy, I wish you and your family the happiest of Thanksgivings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, wishing you and yours a very blessed Thanksgiving. Hope you will take the day off from work! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch !
    LG
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I purchase this chart? I don't do eBay. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy any items direct from me. email me. nbelgian@apl.com
      10% off sale through Friday

      Delete
  5. Congratulations and thank you Nam=ncy for making it all possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Nancy - this is so amazing!!! Thank you so much - off to email you now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful for Amy and Judy! Have a blessed Thanksgiving, Nancy. You deserve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter my name for the floss drawing.
    Thank you, Helen MI

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the lucky winners! Happy thanksgiving everyone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ti the winners Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, boy! I find your give-aways to be so much fun! I am thankful for the the beautiful things you offer for sale and offer for give-aways. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We do not have Thanksgiving day here in Holland, but i wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving, Joke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please enter my name for the floss drawing.
    Thank you Nancy!!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete