Monday, November 9, 2015

My all-time favorite Sewing Necessaire!

This has to be my all time favorite fabric that I use for the sewing necessaires. I bought 10 yards of it a few years ago and I have sold quite a few of the necessaries in this fabric. It is a beautiful tan floral and is so antique looking. If you know anything about me....99% of everything in my house is antique! I love the "old fashioned" look to this print.
I love the sewing charms I include with this one. The adorable little dress hanger with frills on it....the antique bronze key and the little pile of 3 tiny buttons charm. Oh yes....can't forget the little wooden spool of hand dyed cotton cord I include.  I always include a skein of my floss, felted wool needle pages with the large bronze pin and my own signature button bag, felted wool and made by me, with the tiny antiqued safety pin with the bulb end on it. And a nice assortment of wood buttons. A great little package and a nice gift to give. I will be sure to have the give-away during the 12 Days of Christmas. I will probably give you your choice of fabrics on the actual give-away. My favorite may not be yours! lol

Thanks for stopping by. These will be available direct from me and in my ebay store when ebay quits giving me trouble with the picture uploader. I have been trying for hours this morning with no luck. Patience is a virtue.....so they tell me.
Nancy

30 comments:

  1. beautiful Nancy. Those make great gifts. I will be ordering a few soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh that is adorable.... I love all the bits that go inside. And. I agree the fabric is beautiful, so pretty and goes really well with everything too.
    Big smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely!!! Love the choice of color on this one. All the great goodies inside, how fun to have this piece and what great gift idea. You did it again, Nancy. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh was für ein schöner Stoff und was für ein zauberhaftes Nähetui 1
    Sieht aus wie ein Traum.
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love this giveaway! Please sign me up! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. è meraviglioso lo vorrei tanto tra le mie cose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely idea - a wonderful gift for a stitcher. I like your other combinations too in the previous post. I think your price is a bargain!
    Happy Days,
    Jenn M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely idea - a wonderful gift for a stitcher. I like your other combinations too in the previous post. I think your price is a bargain!
    Happy Days,
    Jenn M

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that fabric as well, Nancy. Your necessaires make fabulous gifts. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely gift! It would be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is gorgeous. I am an "antique" person as well. I cherish those old pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing all the things you've been working on! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is wonderful and what a great gift for a stitcher! I love your fabric choice too! thanks for sharing (where in the world do you got those darling charms? Love all the goodies you include and wooden button too!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What stitcher would not love to have one of these gorgeous little sewing kits.
    Everything you do is just so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty!! I think I will ask hubby for one of these for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Nancy! I think it is handy and cute.
    NCRegina

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so gorgeous! Love your necessaires :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love this! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love everything about that beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, this looks so neat and everything fits together so well...I understand why it's your favourite ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just lovely, this would be such a joy to have. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. That is just superb - what a lovely, special gift it would be.

    ReplyDelete