Sunday, November 22, 2015

Williamsburg Sampler Fabric...I found some!

So I finally found some of the Williamsburg Sampler Fabric. This variation has the colored alphabet on a nice cream background. I have scoured the internet for a year and all I found was 1-1/2 yards!

I dyed some buttons in a light caramel color and some trims in dark cream to compliment the necessaire. I also dyed the inner lining fabric to match. The fabrics are backed with fusible fleece for body and padding.

I include my signature pieces, the felted wool button bag with the open end safety pin, the felted wool pages with the large floral head pin and my wooden spool with hand dyed cording on it. Add a gorgeous brass heart charm with a floral scalloped edge, tiny brass keys, a bronze key and a small made with love heart charm.  Stuffed with goodies and it all fits in there neatly. They measure about 4x4" when rolled up. About 2" high. When it is rolled out it is 13" long. These are available in my ebay store or direct from me. This one is $27.99 plus postage.

I will be giving away a necessaire in the fabric of your choice during the 12 Days of Christmas. You don't want to miss those give-aways!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Nancy.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wie hübsch !
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know how I missed this fabric when it was available, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this one is pretty too! Love that fabric the best. You are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely this is. You have such wonderful things - I could browse in your shop all day long!
    Best wishes,
    Lynda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you ever need more of the sampler fabric, I have a yard and a half in my stash--maybe we can arrange a trade--lol! I also have a couple yards of the neutral color way. I love how you use the fabric--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I would like to buy al you have, thanks so much! Please email me, nbelgian@aol.com

      Delete
  7. Lovely fabric, and brought to great use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been looking for that fabric for years! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is just gorgeous! How I wish I had LOTS of $$ to buy all that you tempt me with here!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete