Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tenth Day of Christmas, a floss winner today!




Thank you for joining me in the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Today we have a winner for the tenth day, a surprise package of floss and a chart!
 
I must tell you that the first name that was drawn was not a follower....you must be a follower at the right! Click to follow by Faithful Friends. That is one of the rules.....
 
The second name drawn was Christine (Nannystitches Corner)
Congratulations!! Please email me and give me your address and I will have your surprise package in the mail. You can even tell me your favorite colors.
 
We still have a couple great floss packages that I will be giving away the next two days so be sure you are signed up....and be sure you are a follower to enter!
Back to the floss factory......................
Santa Nancy

16 comments:

  1. Good morning, Santa Nancy! Congratulations to Christine! Santa Nancy, do you ever sleep!? LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a generous Santa helper! Thank you for all the opportunities to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how excited Christine must be - congratulations to her! Thank you so much, Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine you lucky girl. Congrats !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very lucky, congrats on this beautiful gift from Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I just now found out I won! Thank you SOOOOOOO much Santa Nancy! I will email you shortly with my address.
    Christine - nannystitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trying to comment with my new laptop & new Windows 10 system.
    Christine - nannystitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness Gracious! I been having issues with Google , singing me out ! So now I'm faithful friend following with my yahoo acct as Gatorgirl, I also follow by email updates

    ReplyDelete