Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Eleventh Day of Christmas, primitive floss winner today!




Thank you all for joining me in my Twelve Day of Christmas. We are on the eleventh day and I have a nice selection of 18 skeins from The Primitive Collection as the gift for today.

I want to thank all of you who entered. Today the lucky winner is:
Jerry Melder. Congratulations! Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
 
Tomorrow is the last day so be sure you are signed up and be sure you are a Faithful Follower so you can win. Click to follow at the right. You don't want to miss out on the gift for tomorrow....the whole Primitive Floss Collection!

46 skeins, 920 yards!!! Ho! Ho! Ho!
Good luck to all who are entered!
Santa Nancy

21 comments:

  1. Good morning, Santa Nancy!! Congratulations to Jerry! I'm so excited, only one more day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner. What a wonderful Christmas gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jerry. I know you will just love this set. I bought it last year and have used some already. Such lovely shades. Thank you Santa Nancy..you have done well again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stitcher's dream gift! Congrats Jerry!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Threads look wonderful. Congratulations Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful prizes that are being won! You are a great Santa helper....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jerry, you won some wonderful threads !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Jerry! You're going to love stitching with Santa Nancy's floss! Thanks to our generous hosting for all you share.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Nancy and best wishes for a healthy 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got my sampler picked out to start for 2016......know for hubbys envelope under the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Jerry hugs Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Jerry! Lovely colors of floss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Jerry - what a great set of floss!

    ReplyDelete