Thursday, December 17, 2015

Fifth Day of Christmas Primitive floss winner today!




Thank you for being part of my celebration of Christmas and the season of sharing. As many of you know (and new followers will soon find out), I love to share all year long. In my heart it feels like I am blessed with Christmas all through the year. Sharing has always been very important to me. I feel that it is only what we give away that we get to keep.

Today we have a winner of the Primitive boxed floss set, 12 of my 20 yard skeins to stitch all of your primitive designs.



The winner is Patricia Geary. Congratulations! Please email me and give me your address. nbelgian@aol.com
Counting down the days 'till Christmas!
Santa Nancy
 
 
 


21 comments:

  1. Congratulations Patricia! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Santa Nancy! Always more fun. SMILE. Congratulations, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise to wake up. Thank you Santa Nancy. And it is my birthday too. Sending you my mailing address. What fun this has been. Thank you for your generosity in doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia congrats, you lucky girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Patricia. You are a great Santa, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Patricia! Lucky girl you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WooHoo! Congrats to Patricia! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always so generous, Nancy!
    I just wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Patricia. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Patricia, and Happy Birthday!!

    Nancy, thank you for your generosity (and talent!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Patricia - enjoy your early Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Patricia and Happy Birthday!
    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely. Congratulations to Patricia.

    ReplyDelete