Tuesday, July 21, 2015

We have Sampler chart winners today!!

We have two Sampler chart winners today! They will get to browse my ebay store and pick a chart. Thank you to all who entered.....I wish I had a present for each and every one of you.....Santa needs a bigger bag!
















The winners are:
Flickenstichlerin
minibea 12

Congratulations! Browse here:

http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe/CHARTS-FOR-CROSS-STITCH-/_i.html?_fsub=2117248014&_sid=182293904&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

Then email me with your choice,nbelgian@aol.com, and give  me your address.
Be sure you have entered all the give-aways. We still have some great gifts left for Christmas in July!

Santa Nancy

18 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy,
    that is me, thank you so much. I will get back with you. I know it will take some time, since I have browsed your collection before and there are so many beautiful charts. Wow, you just made my day, no made my week.
    Thank you,
    greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Sylvia! Take your time...have fun browsing.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations to both winners. Have fun stitching them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful for Sylvia and Bea! I'm sure they'll really enjoy choosing turn stitching their gift. Thanks for all you share, Santa Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops - that should read "choosing then stitching". Makes much more sense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat's to the lucky winners. !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to those very lucky winners! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to both lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to both the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. muchas felicididades a las afortunadas y gracias a ti por tu generosidad

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to both lucky winners!! Your going to love Nancy's charts.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congreats to the two winners Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun to pick a chart..congrats to the lucky winners.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun to pick a chart..congrats to the lucky winners.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete