Monday, July 20, 2015

Hand dyed linen winner today!

I am pleased to announce today's fabric winners. I wanted to add more pictures of the new fabric colors I have added. These cloudy days don't lend themselves to taking photographs. I will try to take more photos this afternoon if it clears up. I have several more colors in linen, Light Caramel, medium Caramel and Slate Blue. Add that to Champagne, Light and medium Parchment, sage and summer yellow. Some have more mottling than others. I don't do drastic color splotches folks....I like the subtle look of classy fabrics.
If you like Aida I have several colors. I also have some beautiful 18ct fiddler's cloth....a rustic aida. I really like the color variations in it.




The first winner is Kimberly Goins. She said she wanted Aida so I will send her two smaller  pieces. The linen is 1/2 yard and one piece goes to Tricia.
Please email me, nbelgian@aol.com and give me your address.

I will start the linen sale later today or tomorrow, here and in my ebay store so stay tuned.
Congratulations to the winners today!
Santa Nancy

22 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners. What fun to get some new fabric!! Thank you, Santa Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful win. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners - awesome giveaway!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an die Gewinnerin !
    käthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Kimberly. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your winners! Thank you for another great giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats you lucky stitchers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ladies, enjoy your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners! Always room for more stash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love those colors. Thank you for sharing with so many. Hugs, Christina in Miami.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! I bet some new projects will be started!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulation Kimberly!!!! The linen looks beautiful!!!! you lucky girl!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mis felicitaciones a las ganadoras

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much Nancy I never win everything and to win this fantastic fabric is super awesome thank you so much!!!!!!! Your such a sweet, caring, generous lady I appreciate what you do for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to Kimberly.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to the winners, have fun with the goodies.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  19. felicidades a la ganadora y gracias a ti por la oportunidad

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to Kimberly and Tricia!!! WOOHOO! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congreats to the two winners Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete