Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hand dyed linen sale, free floss and free linen!

I finally got more linen dyed last week and have listed it in my ebay store. These are one yard pieces, 36" x 60" for $44. I include a free 20 yard skein of floss with each ebay order. If you order direct I will send 3 skeins of floss, you choice of colors. nbelgian@aol.com.
ebay store:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/151754439574?

Shall we have a super sale? Sure!! Buy 5 yards and get one free yard plus 15 skeins (300 yards!) of floss!

Colors are slightly mottled, nothing real drastic. Classy linen colors, the same as I use on all my samplers. Cream, Light parchment, Light tan, Medium Parchment, Golden Parchment, Pale sky blue, Slate blue and Rose blush. It's always hard to get a great photo with this camera...colors are prettier than what is showing on my monitor.






I can fold and mail in a padded envelope or a priority mail box to prevent wrinkles. Edges are finished for you and linen is ironed.


Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Einen tollen shop hast du, schade dass die Versandkosten nach Deutschland so hoch sind.
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete