Thursday, July 23, 2015

Gift Certificate winners today!

We have gift certificate winners today for my Christmas in July celebration. I want to thank all of you who have signed up to be part of all of the fun this month.

Today we have two winners, $25 each. They can browse my ebay store and then email me with their selections.
http://stores.ebay.com/Victorian-Motto-Sampler-Shoppe

The winners are:  Cathie J   and pj
Congratulations! Email me at nbelgian@aol.com
Have a great day!

Santa Nancy

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations,
    I know how it feels doing a happy dance.
    Greetings,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winners. I know you will have fun looking at all the wonderful things that Nancy has in her shop.
    Judy in Kansas

    ReplyDelete
  3. muchas felicidades a los ganadores y gracias a ti por la oportunidad

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to both. Enjoy the shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both. Have fun picking out your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! congrats you guys!! make sure to show us what you got!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful for Cathie and PJ! I know they'll have fun shopping. Thank you, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy for the two winners Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners! Wish it was this PJ! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO!!! Congrats to Cathie J and PJ!!! Have fun shopping;) You are most generous Nancy! love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much! Now I have to go shopping.

    ReplyDelete