Wednesday, July 15, 2015

1600 yards of hand dyed floss winners today!!!!

                                  

We have a winner today!!! 1600 yards of hand dyed floss....80 of my 20 yard skeins from the 1795 Collection.
My grandson helped me with the drawing.....so when he pulled the name out of the bag I was shocked as it is a good friend of mine!!! So I told him to also draw another name!! Lets have two lucky winners so no one can say I played favorites! lol
The first name was    Susan Wild
The second name drawn was    Krissy B
Congratulations ladies!! Thank you for entering and sharing in all the fun. Please email me, nbelgian@aol.com, and give me your address.
Stay tuned for all of the other drawings this month and be sure you have entered all of them. You never know....I might pick you!!
                                     Santa Nancy

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch den beiden Gewinnern !
    LG Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulaions to the 2 lucky winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. muchas felicidades a las dos ganadoras , son unos premios fantasticos y gracias a ti por la oportunidad

    besitos

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two winners - how sweet of you! Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners. Trust me, you are going to be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners:) ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations Krissy B.....you won the one I want!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners. I know Sue Wild as well, and I am thrilled for her to be a winner; she is such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners. What fun!! Sue, so happy you won!!!! Thank you, Santa Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations Susan!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete