Monday, March 21, 2011

Vintage Seam Tape Ribbon will be here soon!

Yes, I have had a request for another product that will be added to my inventory next week. Vintage seam tape ribbon, that beautiful silky rayon ribbon you see used on lots of Blackbird Designs. One of my favorite customers told me she loved shopping in my store because she could find everything in one place. I think I will have to add quite a few more items to the inventory but I appreciate the compliment. And believe me...I am working hard on adding all these trims and sewing notions to my store.

I will post pictures after the seam tape arrives and is available. I will try to do a few creative things to the ribbon and see how they turn out. Watch for the announcement!

I will also be dyeing more colors of the chenille trim this week....I wish there were more hours in the day! I keep telling my best friend that I will continue to work 7 days a week for another year but then it is vacation time. It has been 12 years since I took a vacation...I am due!

I will post the new chenille trim colors later this week......back to the dye pot......

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing the ribbon when it is done. I have just bought the BBD Stitcher's Journey book, so will more than likely make an order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought the Stitcher's Journey book also and will be looking for trims for some of the projects.
    Is there any chance that you might dye some ric rak in a dusty old rose colour?
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete