Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hand dyed pastel chenille and ric rac trims

Another busy week adding new pastel chenille and ric rack colors. I thought a soft pink, gold, aqua and purple would be nice for Easter...or any time of the year. This chenille trim is the widest I have and is about 3/8" wide and thicker than the other two sizes I have. I have also dyed it in honey and taupe. I love to add new colors on a regular basis but it is a lot of work and does take some time for the trims to dry.
I will be listing different sets of trims this week, some with eyelet trim and some ric rac and chenille sets.

I hope to be done with the dyeing soon so I can have a chance to "play" with trims on some projects. I love to see the projects you ladies create and I am always browsing your blogs and admiring your work. One can't work all the time!

Speaking of which...I need to go list some trims!
Nancy

5 comments:

  1. wow Nancy!!!!!!!!!! Those are gorgeous........such springy colors...love it!!!
    I am so ready for spring....we had the 'white stuff' here this am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely spring colours. I'm trying so hard to resist temptation until I use some of what I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just received the chenille trims that I ordered from your ebay and I love them. I'm using the thinner width for needlepoint, it makes a great texture and the wider will be used as trim around pincushions. I'm off to order the 3/8" for another project. and maybe some of that lovely rick rack........
    Thanks!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I want them all! I'm off to try to decide want to order.

    ReplyDelete